Harrowdown Hill - and the coverup of a political assassination

af morton_h, the blogger



Let me first of all apologize for not being able to link up to the official video, since it has been censored by Youtube. This kind of attacks on freedom of expression and speech normally belongs to dictatorships and tyrannical, totalitarian regimes. Normally, since this now has become the new norm in global media like YouTube.

Just the very fact, that statements, and this video makes clear statements in poetic form, that censorship is being applied is the proof of the unclean motives of the censor. If they had clean hands and good intentions, they would never use the dirty weapons of tyranny.

You may of course listen to a live performance, but in my opinion it lacks most of the magic beauty of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjiUxm8acPM

This artwork is quite stunning - and quite ugly at the same time. You will know why, when you learn about the background for Tom Yorke's musik / video Harrowdown Hill and the way Dr. David Kelly died. And then you will also know, why the owners of YouTube chose to use methods of the Tyranni, because this piece of artwork is a fist in the ugly face of British Government, British Intelligence Service and British deep-state establishment.

But who the hell was Dr. ... ?http://www.corbettreport.com/dr-david-kelly-the-battle-for-an-inquest-grtv/

The short version:
In 2003 an expert i biological warfare and weapons inspector for UN, Dr. David Kelly, was found dead near his home in Harrowdown Hill, Oxfordshire. The British Governement and British legal system prevented a thorough investigation of the case and labelled it a suicide - which is the norm in most assassination carried out by any branch of the Deep State (being suicided). You remove materials that are compromizing and revealing, then you pull the suicide card out of the magicians hat covering yourself with the shield of 'probable deniability'.


David Kelly had travelled all over Iraq and gained major attention by stating, that the British government had 'sexed up their rapport about WMD i Iraq'. At a hearing he was heavily attacked for his statement by representatives of British government. Two days later he was found dead.

The following Hutton Rapport manipulated wit testimonies and evidences in order to be able to claim suicide. According to the rapport he had cut himself to death, but neither the police or the team of paramedics found any blood on the location.

Later a voluntary group of medical experts have analyzed the material and the way it was handled. Their conclusion is, that everything happened in suspicious ways, and every rule for correct handling of material was procedurally manipulated.

You may recognize one of the persons in this picture as directly responsible for the manipulation, since he - and the two other persons - had an aggrement to start a war based on fraudulant evidence.


Not only the video was banned. The Truth and the possibility for Thruth to prevail by legal ways meant to guarantee Truth, was banned by the British government - a government following a long tradition of political murders and suppression on Thruth. The British Empire and its outfaded successor is resting on mountains of lies, warcrimes and genocides.


Don't walk the plank like I did
You will be dispensed with
When you've become inconvenient
In the harrowdown hill
Where you went to school
That's where I am
That's where I'm lying down

Did I fall or was I pushed?
Did I fall or was I pushed?
And where's the blood?
And where's the blood?

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
To make it all right
So dry your eyes

We think the same things at the same time
We just cant do anything about it

So don't ask me
Ask the ministry
Don't ask me
Ask the ministry

We think the same things at the same time
There are so many of us
So you can't count

We think the same things at the same time
There are too many of us
So you can't count

Can you see me when I'm running?
Can you see me when I'm running?
Away from them

I can't take their pressure
No one cares if you live or die
They just want me gone
They want me gone

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
To make it all right
So dry your eyes

We think the same things at the same time
We just cant do anything about it

We think the same things at the same time
There are too many of us
So you can't count

It was a slippery slippery slippery slope
It was a slippery slippery slippery slope
I feel me slipping in and out of consciousness
I feel me slipping in and out of consciousness 
Tom Yorke

Kommentarer

Populære opslag